Hello Fellow Blackstar Players

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
140ina70

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello. I began playing the guitar in 1962. I have been a semi-pro all my life. As you might imagine, having played rock guitar since that time that I have owned numerous amplifiers of all sorts. I do not consider myself an expert by any means, but I have a lot of experience, and I have a good ear. I know what I like, but sometimes I have to purchase an amp (or guitar) and live with it for awhile before a relationship forms between myself and the gear. When it does, I hang onto it. Sometimes, actually often, that relationship does not form and the gear gets sold or traded.

At this point in my life my stage guitars are a '72 LP Deluxe Goldtop, an '82 Gibson Victory, an "83 ESP Strat copy (lawsuit headstock), a 2002 Peavey EVH Special, a Line 6 Variax, and a homemade Strat HH copy.
My Amplifiers are a '74 Musicman HD130 210 (for sale), a Fender Superchamp XD (NICE little amp), a Bogner Shiva 6L6 1x12 combo (for sale), and if you can believe this, my stage amp is an HT-20 Studio run through a 1982 Randall 1x12 cabinet loaded with a Vintage 30 speaker. The HT-20 is my amp of preference.

I am also an architect.
I hope to learn a lot on this forum and look forward to the interaction with others.

KKND

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Hello and welcome Image awesome collection of gear you have sir!
please enjoy your stay, participate frequently and rock hard!

And share the knowledge, we need experienced players with good ears and architectural background (guitar room suggestion :roll:)

P.s: i am a construction engineer 8)

• Information