Hi to all

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
SASMLT

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:44 am

Hi
I needed and upgrade both in guitar and amp to match my playing style and push me to learn more.
For the guitar i had no issue because I made my choice instantly but I had a problem on the amp to choose. I was not looking at Blackstar I admit. I was looking at Peavey Vypyr 30 or the Vox VX2.

I got down to the music store "Musicbliss Malaysia" to pick up my new LP Gothic and get one of the two amps. One was not in stock but discussing with the staff about my needs they recommend me the Blackstar ID Core. Had no time to try but I just liked the price and took the recommendation and I did dam right.

Setting up soon I getting what I like and even if it's a 20 amp is quite loud vale feeling and the stereo effect brilliant. Reading through i see that this can connect to PC with Insider software to create effects or patches. Just WOW. It shoots the amp to an other galaxy.

Very happy with the unit performance and value for money. I can say now I'm a proud owner of a Blackstar.I certainly recommend it to all those looking for a serious amp.

Thanks

Sonofarich

Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:19 am

Congrats. Enjoy the amp.

• Information