Greatest amps I have found yet

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
Johnny H

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi Folks,

My name is Johnny,I have been playin g guitar in bands since was 11,which is now 36 years ago, and I have been using amps with names that began with a "M" and a "F" (we all know which ones I am refering to) all my life but was never happy with either!

The "M" amps were too LOUD and harsh and lacked smooth mids and had way too much bass and treble,but the gain is good.

The "F" amps had great mids but not enough bass and they didn`t overdrive too well.

I have now found my dream amps.....the Stage 60 and Club 40 from Blackstar! These are the first amps I have ever found that do all the things I like in one amp!! I am now a devoute Blackstar user and am in the process of turning all my player buddies onto them!

I also got myself a HT-1R for home practice and rehearsing round at band buddies homes.....it is the greatest sounding "low volume" guitar amp I have ever owned or heard....period!!

Thanks blackstar for enabling me to finaly find the "sound in my head"....!!

Cheers/thanks

Johnny

auburnshredder

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 am

When are these HT1's going to be available in the US?

blackdog

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

I’m with you Johnny, I’ve used those amps for most of my life and they’ve runs its course.

I’ve been trying new makes as of late and “the sound in your head” sound that I’ve been searching for... well, I found it.

I’m expecting delivery end of this week or next week.

• Information