Late onset mid life crisis

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
CharlieC

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello to all
I have not played electric guitar for about 20 years although I still played acoustic from time to time. Recently a friend started to learn to play guitar (another person with a mid life crisis) and bought himself an electric guitar .....because it is easier to learn on. I still have a solid body kicking around,and a combo amp somewhere in the loft but decided that it would be more practical to buy a little practice amp. So having carried out a little research I headed out and trawled around the music stores of Glasgow to look at the offerings from the companies that I was familiar with...Fender, Peavey, Vox.....then I saw this tiny little beauty from a company I had not heard of before, from way after my time as a player. Tried it, loved it, bought it. All I could want in a tiny little box that can fit in a cupboard.....a Blackstar ID:Core 20 V2
The most important feature of course is not the voices, delays, reverbs or modulations but the headphone socket thar means my wife does not have to listen to me as I play!

Sonofarich

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:32 am

Congrats on the Core and welcome.

• Information