HEY Y'ALL

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
Stratoholic

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 am

Bill here from sunny Fredericksburg, VA... home of the civil war! I have a bunch of amps... a Fender Mustang III V2, a Blackheart, an Orange Crush 35RT, VOX Valvetronic, Marshall DSL401, a Roland Blues Cube Stage - 60W and soon (on order) a Blackstar ID:CORE 40 V2.

I had the ID:CORE 20 V1 for a short while and really dig it's sound. Amazing value for the dollar and I don't think that this will be the last Blackstar in my collection!

I play electric blues on various vintage Strat Pluses, Plus Deluxe and Plus Ultra. I have a rare 89 Fender Strat Plus Deluxe in the rare Firestorm color with a maple neck. I also own a vintage pewter Strat Plus with maple neck that was build by John Cruz before he started the Fender Custom Shop division within FMIC.

BTW - you may see other posts by me under the alias Stratoholic. I have over 300 original compositions at AcidPlanet here: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=439965

Thank you Blackstar for creating excellent product at prices that average guy like me can afford!

• Information