Bass Gear

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
Edbassman

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Hello all

Ive just recently bought my self the Blackstar Unity bass 500 W combo & the Unity bass active 250

The guitarist in the band Im in has used Blackstar amps for some time and has always said how good they were for many reasons and he loves the sound he gets . He had recommended Blackstar amps to me and mentioned that more or less everyone connected with the company had worked for Marshall so I knew that there would be a rich understand and experience when it came to bass amps.

I have to say Im so pleased with my rig--Ive been using both cabs at the slightly bigger venue and its sounds awesome, full thick sound with some nice top ends when required. I dont stack one on the other , I usually set them side by side and it looks really cool. I use either a Fender Jazz bass or an Ernie Ball Stingray--both sound brilliant. --I would highly recommend Blackstar bass gear I took the time to watch the demos and listen to what people said & I am so glad i chose them......regards...Eddie ( Northamptonshire )

• Information