USING PATCHES WITH THE BLACKSTAR INSIDER SOFTWARE

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
Yamaha-Pcifica

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm

Good afternoon all. First time in on this forum so help much appreciated please.
I am a complete newbie to guitar playing. I have had one parked in the corner of the room for a few years now as an ornament really but have decided to dust it off and get learning. My original amp was shot so that went in the bin and due to recommendation by the guy that set up my guitar after such a long layoff I acquired a Blackstar ID-CORE STEREO 20. Smashing piece of kit so will certainly do for me. Anyhow, I am trying to load in some patches for use with the amp but cannot work out how to do it. The amp I have is a second hand one but virtually brand new, however it already has 6 amp patches showing in the relevant window. I thought I read somewhere that only 6 patches were allowed at any one time but I may be mistaken. If I am correct how do I remove the existing patches so I can have my own there instead. If this is not the case how do I get mine to show in the relevant window for use? Also there are 2 windows in the LIBRARY module, both for patches. 1 for AMPLIFIER PATCHES and 1 showing PATCHES and EFFECTS. Why 2 windows? I have downloaded 4 patches onto my laptop but cannot see how to get them into the software.

Hope this makes sense and some Knight in Shining Armor could step forward to help.

Regards
Andrew

• Information