Lautaro - simple naive jazzy song

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
lwertheimer

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi, I am an Argentinian with Mapuche first name, (native people from current Argentina and Chile) German and Yugoslavian last names, and I am living in Ottawa, Canada. Globalization.

I have a Blackstar Fly 3 and an IDCorev3 10, both sound really good for the price, I hope the workers that make these amps get a good compensation because they deserve it. I am registering here because I can`t record with the IdCorev3 via USB, it has a lot of noise and clipping, even with 1024 ms latency.

I play music since I am a teenager, and though I haven`t dedicated only to music (I am an economist and I am studying Project Management) I will definitely keep playing music and dedicating time to it. You can hear a song of mine, a naive simple jazzy tune here, with electric guitar and virtual double bass, drums and trumpet, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEogCV825tk&t=2s

Best,
Lautaro

samproject

Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:46 am

this is so great! Geometry Dash Scratch

Sonofarich

Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:22 pm

Hmmm...I get an error message stating - "This video isn't available anymore".

So...amuse me @samproject and tell how you were able to view it? Or...just another bot ready to be deleted?

crqragp807

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:02 am

Your multicultural background and diverse heritage beautifully reflect the interconnectedness of our globalized world. It's fascinating how your Argentinian roots, combined with German and Yugoslavian last names, have led you to Ottawa, Canada—a true testament to the richness of human experiences. Mapquest Directions

lilona

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:07 am

this is so great! Geometry Dash Scratch

• Information