Patches for ID Core 100?

This is the place to ask any questions about Blackstar Architect. Users will be able to give you feedback and advice.
tcron20

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:53 am

Just got this amp and I had planned on just using it for one main tone to run my stereo multi effects unit through, I’ve found that the sounds from the amp are actually very good.
But! I cannot find any compatible patches in the Community for this amp?

As usual the stock patches are just ok and need work, at least for me.

I’ve owned a Boss Katana, Positive Grid Spark, multi effect pedals and all of them have very active forums to download patches from. What gives with the ID Core 100?

No compatible user patches?

guitarwoman

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:57 pm

I have the same problem.

matthewed

Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:55 am

Core 100 contains six selectable voices. Each can be selected, dialed in with level, bass, middle, and treble controls, and saved to one of the amp's preset locations. These presets are then accessible via buttons on the amps control panel or via the included footswitch.!
mapquest driving directions

Instigator

Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:01 pm

yeah I find this all a bit shocking too...

there seems to be no way to search for patches that are compatible with my amp (I have the id core 150) I'm guessing we could trade patches?

all the patches that I downloaded I get a message saying not designed for my amp so won't sound right... do you try them anyway? Does it matter? if it doesn't matter why show the error message?

who designed this system? It is bizarre to say the least...

I had Line6 amps for ages and the online patches where amazing, I thought this would be similar but it clearly is not...

surely if patches will only work on specific amps you'd make the software allow you to search for patches designed for your amp model? anyone? is it just me? Am I crazy?

who designed this stuff? Did you really think this was acceptable?

• Information