Architect doesn't recognise my Amp

This is the place to ask any questions about Blackstar Architect. Users will be able to give you feedback and advice.
Ratwax

Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:07 am

The Architect software doesn't recognise my ID:15TVP amp when connected to my PC, see the pic. Please note: I ran Architect first, then connected my amp, powered it up, got the connection sound from Windows and then nothing from Architect. I then loaded Insider to get what's in the pic. I've tried a couple of other ways of connecting to Architect, but to no avail. However, the Insider software recognises I have an amp connected (but not the model - long-standing issue) and allows full access to and from the Insider software.
As I said the Insider issue of not recognising my amp model is a long-standing and unresolved support issue I've raised with Blackstar on a few occasions since I bought my amp new. Despite this issue I've been able to create and save patches, re-amp and do firmware upgrades on my amp over the years. If insider goes away I'm stuffed, with respect to updates, bug fixes and USB recording.
Any thoughts, anyone?

My system:
- Windows 10 build 19042.867 64-bit
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with 16GB RAM
- Latest x64 version of Silverlight installed
- Brand new USB cable.
Attachments
ID15TVP.JPG
ID15TVP.JPG (125.97 KiB) Viewed 11982 times

keremaltin

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:01 pm

Same problem here my friend. I have ID Core 10 V2 and i have no problem with Insider software. But in Architect stucks in "No device connected". I've send a feedback from software's settings. I saw 1.0.0.2 version come up. I've tried that too, nothing changes! Blah.

• Information