How to save volume and gain level in patch?

This is the place to ask any questions about Blackstar Architect. Users will be able to give you feedback and advice.
ambageo

Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:49 am

Hi all, I recently purchased an ID:Core V2 20 with the foot controller (the FS-11 with the 2 switches). I was hoping to be able to switch between two patches for clean and distorted sound. Although I did manage to save the patches and assign them to the foot controller, I noticed that the patch saves the VOICE, any effects and the GAIN level, but not the VOLUME level. What this means is that if I create a distorted tone, with high gain and low volume, and the a clean tone with low gain and high volume, when I switch between patches (with the foot controller), the gain level is set to whatever the patch is but the volume level stays the same. So, I don't get the sound I was originally aiming for.
Is there a way to save both gain and volume levels in a patch?
TIA.

jenniferbrown

Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:56 pm

I also had it recently and I had the same issue but after a few days it got fixed. And it has been a good support for me and the dress that has supported me in winter is this Louis Vuitton Dreaming Varsity Jacket so you should also visit it.

• Information